Hudson Area Public Library patrons can borrow mobile hot spots to take the internet wherever they go.
A hot spot is a portable device that provides Wi-Fi internet access to computers, phones, or tablets. Library hot spots come with unlimited data and can connect up to 10 devices at a time. So, if you want a reliable internet connection for your devices on vacation or don’t have internet at home and have a project to work on, hot spots are a great option. Our hot spots work anywhere in the U.S. where there is T-mobile coverage.
Rules for borrowing
- You must be 18 or older to check out a hot spot.
- 7-day checkout, no renewals.
- Available on a first come, first served basis.
- 1 hot spot checkout per household per month.
- The overdue fee for hot spots is 50 cents per day.
- Hot spots are deactivated if overdue.
- If lost or not returned, a $40 charge will be added to the patron’s account.